Follow Up Guidelines
Community Physician Information
As part of its responsibility to establish a coordinated, province-wide program of cancer control, for residents of Saskatchewan, and to support physicians working in the community setting, the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency has prepared these cancer follow-up guidelines, based on the accumulated experiences of this Agency.
The recommendations have been developed by tumour groups comprised of oncologists and hematologists at the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency.
The Guidelines are a statement of consensus of its authors regarding their views of currently accepted approaches to treatment. Any clinician seeking to apply or consult the Guidelines is expected to use independent medical judgment in the context of individual clinical circumstances to determine any patient's care or treatment.
- Post Prostate Radiotherapy Follow Up
- Genitourinary Discharge Care Pathway
- Seminoma Stage 1, Post Treatment Discharge Letter
- Seminoma Stage IIA and Non-Bulky IIB, Post Treatment Discharge Letter
- Seminoma Stage IIB Bulky, IIC and III, Post Treatment Discharge Letter
- Localized Prostate Cancer Discharge Letter
-Neoadjuvant Bladder Cancer Discharge Letter
-Non-Metastatic Bladder Cancer Discharge Letter
-Localized Renal Cancer Following Surgery Discharge Letter