Everyone’s cancer journey is unique. The My Journey cancer care journal is your personal record of your experience and has useful worksheets and tips to help you keep an active role in your care.
This journal can be a central place for you to:
- Schedule appointments and social activities
- Write down your questions or concerns
- Monitor your emotional and spiritual health
- Help you manage your own care
- Plan a physical activity schedule
- Maintain good nutrition
- Store medical documents
- Track side effects
Recording your journey in a journal will help both you and your care team as it allows you to:
- Have one location to access your reports, test results, imagery, and other important medical documents
- Monitor your own recovery, helping your care team solve any problems during the healing process
- Have a complete record of your cancer diagnosis and treatment to show any new health-care providers
Please speak with a member of your healthcare team to receive a coil-bound copy of My Journey. You can also download a coy of the journal here.