The Screening Program for Breast Cancer operates a mobile bus that provides screening mammograms to women in rural and northern Saskatchewan.
The mobile will be in:
- February 6 - March 3
- parked at the Assiniboia Civic Centre
- March 6-16
- parked at the Gravelbourg Curling Rink, 301-4th Avenue E
- March 17-29
- parked at the Shaunavon Elk's Hall, 501-3rd Avenue E
- March 30 - April 10
- parked at the Legion Hall, 218 Maple Street
Please note: Dates are tentative and subject to change.
To book an appointment, please call toll free 1-855-584-8228.
Click here to take a photo tour of the mobile bus.
- Weyburn (Dec 3/16-Feb 3)
- Assiniboia (Feb 6 - Mar 3)
- Gravelbourg (Mar 6-16)
- Shaunavon (Mar 17-29)
- Maple Creek (Mar 30-Apr 10)
- Porcupine Plain
- Hudson Bay
- Pelican Narrows