The Saskatchewan Screening Program for Breast Cancer (SPBC) is a program of the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency. The SPBC provides screening mammograms to Saskatchewan women 50-69 years of age.
• encourages women to make an appointment for a mammogram
• informs women when they are due for their next mammogram
• provides women and their doctor with the mammogram result
• facilitates appropriate and timely follow-up when additional tests or procedures are required
• provides a mobile bus that screens women in rural and northern areas
Click here for a copy of the SPBC brochure.
• Information about Mammograms and the SPBC
• Where Can I Go for a Mammogram?
• Your Mammogram Appointment
• Understanding Your Mammogram Results
• Cindy's Story