The Prevention Program for Cervical Cancer (PPCC) is a screening program of the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency dedicated to the prevention of cervical cancer.
We provide education about cervical cancer and the benefits of screening, inform women when they are due for a Pap test, notify women of their Pap test results, and work with care providers to ensure appropriate follow-up of abnormal Pap test results.
Click here for a copy of the PPCC brochure.
• Information about Pap Tests and the PPCC
• Where Can I Go for a Pap Test
• Your Pap Test Appointment
• Understanding Your Pap Test Results
• Information for Healthcare Professionals
• Resources and Related Links